Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Recipe
– Do you know what you’re putting in your pet’s dish everyday?
Most dogs will consume almost anything that is put in front of them and, just like humans, they are what they eat.
Image Source: i2.wp.com
Many now suffer with what are preventable ailments. . .did you understand that 46% of all dogs die of influenza, 40% are overweight and scores more suffer everyday from allergies, ear infections, skin ailments, dental problems and other ailments…
When you understand the awful reality about the toxic ingredients in some commercial pet foods it can shock and sicken you and, once you know the reality of the health benefits of feeding a dog a homemade diet, you are going to want to generate an immediate change. If you stop feeding only commercial dog foods to your own dog on a daily basis, gradually introduce new meats and vegetables and stop commercial dog foods altogether, you’ll rescue her or him from needless suffering and save a mountain of veterinarian bills, as well.
Now, below are some of the realities about some commercial dog foods and also a few of the benefits of feeding a dog a nutritious homemade diet…
1. Reality: Are you aware that some commercial pet food is actually dog “junk” food? If burgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, may cause significant health issues in people, what exactly does dog “junk” food” do for dogs? Generally, a canine’s genetic makeup and nutritional requirements looks like that of people.
2. Whatever else you may have heard, the exact same healthy, healthy foods we eat are a great choice for dogs. However, there are certain differences between dog and human nutritional requirements so you’ll want to learn what they are in case you want to feed your pet a healthy diet. Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Recipe
3. Truth: Do you know that in case your vet sells dog food it also might not be such a fantastic choice? The same as our own medical doctors, veterinarians are not educated too much about nutrition in school. Most of the things they understand is taught to them by the representatives of the pet food companies for example, on staff firm vets, sales reps (do you think maybe they promote their own products?) Or else through various research, articles, and seminars. It is not so likely your vet knows the difference between good and bad food should they haven’t studied about it or tried raw or homemade diets.
What might be occurring is that he or she is working on obsolete data or”old wives tales”. Some vets even profit from purchasing a certain brand of dog food and that may very well prejudice them against other brands or other forms of feeding a puppy, such as home cooked pet food.
4. Truth: Are you aware that some processed commercial pet foods can actually be hazardous to your dog’s health and can cause numerous medical problems? In addition, they frequently add road kill (dead raccoons, possum and other animals killed by automobiles, trucks or disease), cats and dogs euthanized by vets, picked up by animal control employees and brought to dog food companies’ renderers for processing, powdered mill factory floor dust (they call it”grain”) and what they call “corn” (usually ground left over husks) that is contaminated with very substantial amounts of pesticides. What some pet food manufacturers are putting into dog food and disguising as “ByProducts” is borderline criminal!
All of it makes a recipe of the worst potential mixture of ingredients we can ever feed to our dogs. And yet, millions of us do so, unknowingly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the more affordable the ingredients. . .the worse the nutrition. . .the more detrimental, even deadly it an be! Make sure you know what is in the food, whenever you are feeding a puppy! Read all about commercial pet foods at depth in my future posts. Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Recipe
Image Source: pinimg.com
Please note: not “all” commercial dog foods are made from bad quality ingredients and cheap byproducts. Dog food manufacturers and the components they use differ greatly. My goal in these posts is to provide you with as much information possible, which means you can make your own “educated” decisions about what is or isn’t great food for your puppy. . .so come back often.
5. Reality: Do you know it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans teeth? This myth was circulated a while ago by a study that indicated kibble “may” be better than canned dog foods (not “is” better) for cleaning teeth. What must it be saying to us that virtually every dog over age three which has dental disease eats kibble! Not difficult to figure that one out!
6. There are significant differences: meals assembly just the “presumed” prerequisites for the wellbeing of an average dog can be advertised as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods are contained in feeding trials, then they are often only tested for items like lead and others are analyzed only on a small number of dogs for quite a brief moment.
It is certain that adequate nourishment, necessary for our pet’s wellbeing, will not be included in these products. It certainly is better than “not” full and balanced at all, but only “optimal” levels of balanced nutrition are exactly what we should be trying to find. We are going to be providing you with specifics of exactly what optimal balanced nourishment is in a later article.
On occasion a fast glance at the label can tell you whether the dog food is made of quality ingredients or maybe not, in others it takes more understanding about each of the ingredients to have the ability to tell if that food is better. Of course every manufacturer is going to say that they’re using only the very best ingredients. However, our constitutional right to freedom of speech doesn’t need such statements to be honest.
Be certain you know what is in the food you’re feeding a puppy each and every single day! We’ll write more on this later…
7. Reality: Do you know that if you’re feeding a puppy exactly the same thing each day you’re restricting it’s access to good nutrition? Dog, like us, want a variety of food. Would you imagine eating ground corn husks, rancid fat and only chicken wing skin and bones (no Meat) with a few affordable minerals and vitamins thrown in, every single day for your whole life?. Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Recipe
Image Source: mdspca.org
It’s true that some dogs may have a first sensitivity when introduced into particular foods that are new. Thus, feeding a dog a variety of foods may result in gut issues, but it is only because they have been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. The moment they are given a nicely balanced diet, their digestive system gets restored. They can then consume an assortment of foods at every meal without any problem, just because we can.
Be sure that you introduce various foods in small quantities in order for your pet’s stomach has time to adapt to the changes.
8. Reality: Are you aware that dry dog food isn’t better than canned dog food? Think about it. . .the food in a can is kept fresh by the way of digesting it. Now think about the number of preservatives dry dog foods need after they’re opened, in order to remain “new” indefinitely in the first bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or when they have left out all day so that your dog can self-feed. Dry foods start cooked out and then are exposed to a high amount of heat, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned fresh and so, keep more nutrients (although they’re not entirely balanced).
. .next would be frozen or dehydrated then freeze dried foods, accessible at better pet stores.
9. Truth: Do you know that a number of the ingredients used to create commercial dog food and particular common, everyday foods can be poisonous to dogs kill them! Wheat-based treats can induce allergies.
To learn more about what is really in commercial dog food and the other items which are poisonous to dogs, come back often and read our future posts where we will provide you detailed advice.
10. Truth: Do you know that corn could kill puppies? Most dry dog food is filled with this inexpensive filler and it’s not exactly the same corn we eat. . .it’s the cheap remnants that is fed to cows. . Furthermore, if this corn was found unfit for human consumption due to pesticide material, then there’s really no limitation for pesticide contamination in pet foods. Furthermore, corn is quite high in carbs and so, quite fattening. . .so, is it any wonder lots of puppies are overweight and suffer from diabetes. Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Recipe
Image Source: dogvills.com
So, you now understand some of those horrible realities about commercial pet food. Once you opt to improve your dog’s diet and quit feeding that “junk” food, you can greatly enhance their health and longevity. . .plus, you’ll save yourself a lot of money!
All it takes is a small bit of knowledge and the desire to offer your pet with the vitality and long term it so richly deserves. We will do our very best to supply the knowledge. . .you simply must provide the desire.
Image Source: cpnscdn.com
Image Source: abouthomemadedogtreats.com
Image Source: cookingwithjanica.com
Image Source: thecookierookie.com
Image Source: wordpress.com
Image Source: wordpress.com