What Dog Bones Are Bad For Dogs
– Do you understand what you’re putting in your dog’s dish everyday?
Most dogs will consume almost anything that’s put in front of them also, just like humans, they are what they eat.
Image Source: topdogtips.com
Many now suffer from what are preventable ailments. . .did you understand that 46 percent of dogs die of cancer, 40% are obese and scores more suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin ailments, dental problems and other ailments…
When you learn the horrible reality about the toxic ingredients in certain commercial pet foods it can shock and sicken you and also, once you know the reality of the health advantages of feeding a puppy a homemade diet, you’ll want to generate an immediate shift. If you quit feeding just commercial dog foods for your own dog on a daily basis, slowly introduce fresh meats and vegetables and stop commercial pet foods completely, you’ll rescue him or her from needless suffering and save a mountain of veterinarian bills, as well.
Now, below are a few of the realities about several commercial pet foods and a few of the benefits of feeding a puppy a nutritious homemade diet…
1. Truth: Are you aware that some commercial pet food is really dog “junk” food? If hamburgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, may cause significant health issues in humans, what exactly does puppy “junk” food” do for dogs? Broadly speaking, a canine’s genetic makeup and nutritional requirements resembles that of people.
2. Whatever else you might have heard, the same healthy, nutritious foods we consume are a great choice for dogs. But, there are particular differences between human and canine nutritional requirements so you will need to learn what they are in case you want to feed your dog a healthy diet. What Dog Bones Are Bad For Dogs
3. Truth: Do you know that in case your vet sells dog food it also may not be such a great choice? The same as our very own medical doctors, veterinarians aren’t taught a lot of about nutrition in college. Most of what they understand will be taught to them from the agents of these pet food companies for example, on staff firm vets, sales reps (do you think they market their own products?) Or else through different research, articles, and seminars. It’s not so possible your vet knows the difference between good and bad food should they personally haven’t researched about it or tried raw or homemade diets.
Some vets even profit from purchasing a specific brand of dog food which may very well bias them against other manufacturers or alternative forms of feeding a dog, for example home cooked pet food.
4. Truth: Do you know that some processed commercial pet foods can actually be hazardous to your dog’s health and can cause numerous medical problems? It’s valid for pet food companies to contain “4D Meat” (“Dead, Dying,Diseased and Disabled” ranch or farm animals). Additionally, they frequently add road kill (dead raccoons, possum and other creatures killed by cars, trucks or disease), cats and dogs euthanized by vets, picked up by animal control workers and attracted to dog food firms’ renderers for processing, powdered mill factory floor dust (they call it”grain”) and what they call “corn” (generally ground left over husks) that is contaminated with very substantial quantities of pesticides.
All of it makes a recipe of their worst possible mixture of ingredients we could ever feed to our puppies. And yet, millions of us do this, kindly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the cheaper the components. . .the worse the nourishment. . .the more detrimental, even fatal it an be! Make sure to know what is in the food, whenever you are feeding a puppy! Read all about commercial dog food at depth in my future articles. What Dog Bones Are Bad For Dogs
Image Source: labradortraininghq.com
Please note: not “all” commercial pet foods are made from poor quality ingredients and cheap byproducts. Dog food manufacturers as well as the components they use differ considerably. My aim in these articles is to supply you with as much info possible, which means you can make your own “educated” decisions on what is or is not great food for your dog. . .so come back often.
5. Truth: Do you know that it’s a mistake to believe kibble cleans dog’s teeth? What should it be saying to people that almost every dog over the age of three that has dental disease eats kibble! Not hard to figure that one out!
6. There are significant differences: food meeting only the “assumed” prerequisites for the health of a mean dog could be promoted as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods are contained in feeding trials, then they are frequently only tested for things like lead and others are analyzed only on a small number of dogs for a very short moment.
It is certain that sufficient nutrients, essential for our pet’s wellness, will not be included in these products. It certainly is better than “not” full and balanced at all, but merely “optimum” levels of balanced nutrition are exactly what we should be trying to find. We are going to be supplying you with details of what best balanced nourishment is in a subsequent article.
Sometimes a fast glance at the label can tell you if the dog food is made from quality ingredients or maybe not, in others it requires more understanding about each one of the ingredients to have the ability to tell if that food is better. Of course every manufacturer will state they are using only the absolute best ingredients. But, our inherent right to freedom of speech does not require such statements to be honest.
We are going to write more on this later…
7. Reality: Do you know that if you’re feeding a dog exactly the identical thing each day you are restricting it’s access to good nutrition? Dog’s, like us, need many different food. Can you imagine eating ground corn husks, rancid fat and only chicken wing skin and bones (no Meat) with a few affordable vitamins and minerals thrown in, each and every day for your whole life?. What Dog Bones Are Bad For Dogs
Image Source: walkervillevet.com.au
It’s a fact that some dogs can have an initial sensitivity when introduced to certain foods that are new. Thus, feeding a dog many different foods can lead to gut issues, but it’s only because they’ve been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. The moment they are given a well balanced diet, their digestive tract gets restored. They can then consume an assortment of foods at every meal without any problem, just as we can.
Make certain you introduce different foods in tiny amounts so that your dog’s tummy has time to adjust to the changes.
8. Truth: Are you aware that dry dog food isn’t better than canned pet food? Consider it. . .the meals in a can is kept fresh by the very means of canning it. Now think about the number of preservatives dry foods need after they are opened, so as to stay “new” indefinitely from the original bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or whenever they get left out daily so that your dog can self-feed. Dry foods start cooked out and then are exposed to a high amount of warmth, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned refreshing and so, keep more nutrients (although they’re really not completely balanced).
. .next would be frozen or dehydrated then freeze dried foods, available at better pet shops.
9. Truth: Do you understand that a number of the ingredients used to make commercial dog food and certain common, everyday foods can be toxic to dogs , even kill them! Cooked bones and rawhide chews can cause major internal problems that require operation. Wheat-based treats can induce allergies.
To learn more about what is really in commercial pet food along with the other items which are toxic to dogs, come back often and examine our future articles where we will provide you detailed information.
10. Reality: Do you understand that corn could kill puppies? Most dry dog food is filled with this cheap filler and it is not the exact same corn we eat. . .it’s the inexpensive remnants that is fed to cows. . .even corn meal dust, swept up from the mill floor, is allowed to be utilized in dog food! Furthermore, if this corn was found unfit for human consumption due to pesticide material, then there is really no limitation for pesticide contamination in pet foods. Additionally, corn is very high in calories and therefore, very fattening. . What Dog Bones Are Bad For Dogs
Image Source: thelabradorsite.com
So, you now know some of those horrible realities about commercial pet food. As soon as you decide to improve your dog’s diet and quit feeding that “junk” food, it’s possible to greatly improve their health and endurance. . .plus, you’ll save yourself a lot of money!
All it requires is a little bit of knowledge and the desire to offer your dog with the energy and long life it so richly deserves. We’ll do our best to supply the knowledge. . .you simply must supply the desire.
Image Source: mydoglikes.com
Image Source: ssl-images-amazon.com
Image Source: scene7.com
Image Source: pinimg.com
Image Source: blogspot.com
Image Source: labradortraininghq.com
Image Source: chondropaw.com