Dog Cookies Pumpkin Peanut Butter
– Do you understand what you’re putting on your pet’s dish regular?
Most dogs will consume almost anything that’s put in front of them and, just like people, they are what they eat.
Image Source: pinimg.com
Many now suffer from what are preventable ailments. . .did you understand that 46% of all dogs die of cancer, 40% are overweight and scores more suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin conditions, dental problems and other disorders…
When you understand the awful reality about the toxic ingredients in some commercial dog foods it can shock and sicken you and also, once you know the reality of the health advantages in feeding a dog a home made diet, you are going to want to generate an immediate change. If you quit feeding just commercial dog foods for your dog on a daily basis, gradually introduce fresh meats and veggies and stop commercial pet foods altogether, you’re save him or her from needless suffering and save a mountain of veterinarian bills, too.
Now, below are a few of the realities about several commercial dog foods and also some of the benefits of feeding a dog a nutritious homemade diet…
1. Truth: Are you aware that some commercial dog food is actually dog “junk” food? If hamburgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, may cause significant health issues in people, what exactly does puppy “junk” food” do for puppies? Broadly speaking, a puppy’s genetic makeup and nutritional requirements resembles that of people. If we’re damaging our own health by eating “junk food”, what’s happening to our puppies when we feed them the equivalent, “crap” pet food?
2. Truth: Do you know that the foods we humans eat can also be a nutritious option for our dogs? Whatever else you might have heard, the same healthy, healthy foods we eat are a great choice for dogs. But, there are particular differences between dog and human nutritional requirements so you’ll need to learn what they are if you want to feed your pet a healthy diet. Dog Cookies Pumpkin Peanut Butter
3. Reality: Do you understand that in case your vet sells pet food it also might not be such a great choice? Just like our very own medical physicians, veterinarians aren’t educated too much about nutrition in school. Most of what they learn will be taught to them by the representatives of these pet food firms such as, on staff company vets, sales reps (do you think maybe they promote their own products?) Or other through different studies, articles, and seminars. It’s not very possible that your vet knows the difference between good and bad food should they personally haven’t studied about it or tried raw or homemade diets.
What might be occurring is that he or she is working on obsolete data or”old wives tales”. Some vets even profit from purchasing a specific brand of dog food and that may very well prejudice them against other brands or alternative forms of feeding a dog, for example home cooked dog food.
4. Reality: Are you aware some processed commercial pet foods can actually be poisonous to your pet’s health and can result in numerous medical issues? It’s valid for pet food companies to contain “4D Meat” (“Dead, Dying,Diseased and Disabled” ranch or farm animals). Additionally, they often add road kill (dead raccoons, possum and other animals killed by cars, trucks or disease), dogs and cats euthanized by vets, picked up by animal control employees and brought to dog food firms’ renderers for processing, powdered mill factory floor dust (they call it”grain”) and what they call “corn” (generally ground left over husks) that is contaminated with very high quantities of pesticides.
All of it creates a recipe of the worst potential combination of ingredients we could ever feed into our dogs. And yet, millions of us do this, kindly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the cheaper the components. . .the worse the nourishment. . .the more detrimental, even deadly it an be! Ensure you know what is in the meals, whenever you are feeding a dog! Read all about commercial dog foods at depth in my future articles. Dog Cookies Pumpkin Peanut Butter
Image Source: dessertswithbenefits.com
Please note: not “all of” commercial pet foods are made from bad quality ingredients and inexpensive byproducts. Dog food manufacturers as well as the ingredients they use differ considerably. My aim in these posts is to supply you with as much information possible, so that you may create your own “educated” decisions on what is or isn’t good food for your dog. I will get into much greater detail about different “quality” dog food producers, ingredients and also how to read dog food labels in future articles. . .so return frequently.
5. Truth: Can you know that it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans teeth? What must it be saying to people that almost every dog over age three which has dental disease eats kibble! Not difficult to figure out that one!
6. There are significant differences: meals assembly just the “assumed” prerequisites for the wellbeing of an average dog can be promoted as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods have been contained in feeding trials, then they are frequently only tested for things like lead and others are tested only on a small number of dogs for a very short time.
It is certain that sufficient nutrients, essential for our dog’s wellbeing, will not be included in these products. It certainly is far better than “not” full and balanced at all, but only “optimal” levels of balanced nutrition are exactly what we should be looking for. We’ll be supplying you with specifics of exactly what optimal balanced nutrition is in a later article.
On occasion a quick glance at the label can tell you if the dog food is made of quality ingredients or maybe not, others it takes more knowledge about each one of the ingredients to have the ability to tell whether that food is better. Of course every producer is going to state that they’re using only the very best ingredients. However, our constitutional right to freedom of speech does not need such statements to be honest.
We are going to write more on this later…
7. Reality: Do you know that if you are feeding a puppy exactly the identical thing each day you are limiting it has accessibility to good nutrition? Dog, just like us, want many different food. Would you imagine eating ground corn husks, rancid fat and just chicken wing skin and bones (no Meat) with some affordable minerals and vitamins thrown in, every single day for your whole life?. Dog Cookies Pumpkin Peanut Butter
Image Source: loveandparis.com
It’s true that some dogs may have an initial sensitivity when introduced into certain new foods. So, feeding a dog a variety of foods may result in gut issues, but it’s only because they have been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. As soon as they’re given a well balanced diet, their digestive system gets restored. They can then consume an assortment of foods at each meal without any issue, just because we do.
Be sure that you introduce various foods in small amounts so that your dog’s tummy has time to adapt to the changes.
8. Reality: Are you aware that dry dog food isn’t better than canned pet food? Consider it. . .the meals in a can is kept fresh by the way of digesting it. Now think about the amount of preservatives dry dog foods need after they are opened, so as to stay “new” indefinitely from the first bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or when they have left out daily so your pet can self-feed. Dry foods start cooked out and then are subjected to a high amount of heat, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned refreshing and therefore, keep more nutrients (even though they’re really not entirely balanced).
. .next would be dried or frozen and then freeze dried foods, available at better pet shops.
9. Reality: Do you know that a number of the ingredients used to create commercial dog food and certain frequent, everyday foods may be poisonous to dogs , even kill them! Wheat-based treats can induce allergies.
To learn more about what’s really in commercial pet food and the other items which are poisonous to dogs, come back often and read our future posts where we’ll give you detailed information.
10. Truth: Do you understand that corn could kill puppies? Most dry dog foods is filled with this inexpensive filler and it is not the same corn we consume. . .it’s the inexpensive remnants that is fed to cows. . .even corn meal dust, swept up from the mill ground, is permitted to be used in pet food! Also, if this corn had been found unfit for human consumption because of pesticide material, then there is actually no limitation for pesticide contamination in pet foods. Additionally, corn is very high in carbs and so, quite fattening. . Dog Cookies Pumpkin Peanut Butter
Image Source: fakeginger.com
So, now you know some of the awful realities about commercial pet food. Once you decide to improve your pet’s diet and stop feeding that “junk” food, you can greatly improve his or her health and endurance. . .plus, you’ll save yourself a lot of money!
All it requires is a small bit of wisdom and the desire to provide your pet with the vitality and long term it deserves. We’ll do our very best to supply the knowledge. . .you simply need to provide the desire.
Image Source: cpnscdn.com
Image Source: bakeatmidnite.com
Image Source: pinchofyum.com
Image Source: sweetpeaskitchen.com
Image Source: pinimg.com
Image Source: bitzngiggles.com
Image Source: pinimg.com