Are Rawhide Dog Bones Bad For Dogs
– Do you know what you’re putting on your dog’s dish regular?
Most dogs will eat almost anything that’s put in front of them also, just like humans, they are what they consume.
Image Source: webmd.com
Many now suffer from what are preventable diseases. . .did you understand that 46% of dogs die of influenza, 40% are overweight and scores suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin ailments, dental problems and other ailments…
When you understand the awful reality about the toxic ingredients in certain commercial dog foods it will shock and sicken you and also, once you know the reality of the health advantages of feeding a dog a homemade diet, then you are going to want to generate an immediate shift. If you quit feeding only commercial dog foods for your dog on a daily basis, gradually introduce fresh meats and veggies and stop commercial pet foods altogether, you’ll rescue her or him from needless suffering and save a mountain of vet bills, as well.
Now, below are a few of the realities about several commercial dog foods and also a few of the benefits of feeding a dog a nutritious homemade diet…
1. Truth: Do you know that some commercial dog food is really dog “junk” food? If hamburgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, can create significant health problems in people, what does dog “junk” food” do for dogs? Generally, a canine’s genetic makeup and nutritional requirements looks like that of people.
2. Whatever else you may have heard, the same healthy, healthy foods we eat are a great choice for dogs. But, there are particular differences between dog and human nutritional requirements so you will want to learn what they are if you want to feed your pet a healthy diet. Are Rawhide Dog Bones Bad For Dogs
3. Truth: Do you understand that in case your vet sells dog food it also might not be such a great option? The same as our own medical doctors, veterinarians are not educated too much about nutrition in school. Most of the things they understand is taught to them by the agents of these pet food companies such as, on staff firm vets, sales reps (do you think they market their own products?) Or other through various research, articles, and seminars. It’s not very likely that your vet knows the difference between good and bad food if they haven’t studied about it or attempted raw or homemade diets.
What might be happening is that he or she’s working on outdated information or”old wives tales”. Some vets even benefit from purchasing a specific brand of pet food which may very well bias them against other brands or alternative kinds of feeding a dog, for example home cooked pet food.
4. Reality: Do you know some processed commercial pet foods can actually be poisonous to your dog’s health and can cause numerous medical issues?
All of it makes a recipe of the worst possible mixture of ingredients we could ever feed to our puppies. And yet, millions of us do so, unknowingly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the more affordable the components. . .the worse the nourishment. . .the more harmful, even fatal it an be! Ensure you know what’s in the food, whenever you’re feeding a puppy! Read all about commercial pet food at depth in my articles. Are Rawhide Dog Bones Bad For Dogs
Image Source: ssl-images-amazon.com
Please note: not “all of” commercial dog foods are made from poor quality ingredients and inexpensive byproducts. Dog food manufacturers as well as the ingredients they use differ greatly. My aim in these posts is to supply you with as much information possible, so you can create your own “informed” decisions on what is or isn’t good food for your puppy. . .so return frequently.
5. Reality: Do you know that it’s a mistake to believe kibble cleans teeth? What must it be saying to people that almost every dog over age three which has dental disease eats kibble! Not hard to figure that one out!
6. There are important differences: meals meeting only the “assumed” prerequisites for the health of an average dog can be advertised as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods have been included in feeding trials, then they are often only tested for items like others and lead are analyzed only on a few dogs for a very short time.
It is certain that sufficient nutrients, essential for our dog’s wellbeing, will not be included in these goods. It certainly is better than “not” complete and balanced in any way, but only “optimal” levels of balanced nutrition are exactly what we should be trying to find. We’ll be supplying you with specifics of exactly what best balanced nourishment is in a later article.
On occasion a quick glance at the tag can inform you whether the pet food is made of quality ingredients or maybe not, in others it takes more knowledge about each of the ingredients to be able to tell if that food is better. Obviously every producer is going to say that they are using only the absolute best ingredients. But, our constitutional right to freedom of speech does not need these statements to be truthful.
We’ll write more on this later…
7. Reality: Are you aware that if you’re feeding a puppy the same thing each day you are restricting it’s access to good nutrition? Dog’s, like us, want a variety of food. Would you imagine eating soil corn husks, rancid fat and just chicken wing skin and bones (no Meat) with a few affordable vitamins and minerals thrown in, each and every day for your whole life?. Are Rawhide Dog Bones Bad For Dogs
Image Source: yimg.com
It is a fact that some dogs can have an initial sensitivity when introduced to certain new foods. Thus, feeding a dog a variety of foods may result in stomach issues, but it’s only because they’ve been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. The moment they are given a well balanced diet, their digestive tract gets restored. They can then eat an assortment of foods at each meal with no issue, just because we do.
Be certain that you introduce different foods in small quantities so that your dog’s tummy has time to adjust to the changes.
8. Truth: Are you aware that dry dog food is not better than canned dog food? Consider it. . .the food in a can is kept fresh by the very way of digesting it. Now think about the amount of preservatives dry dog foods need after they are opened, in order to stay “fresh” indefinitely in the original bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or when they get left out all day so your dog can self-feed. Dry foods start cooked out and then are subjected to a high amount of heat, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned refreshing and so, keep more nutrients (even though they’re not entirely balanced).
Fresh meals is “always” the best choice, either cooked raw or cooked. . .next would be dried or frozen then freeze dried foods, available at better pet stores.
9. Reality: Do you know that some of the ingredients used to create commercial pet food and certain frequent, everyday foods may be toxic to dogs , even kill them! Wheat-based treats can induce allergies. Onions, grapes, raisins, chocolate, Xylitol (the artificial sweetener) and other foods can be poisonous and should never be given to dogs.
To learn more about what is really in commercial pet food and the other items which are toxic to dogs, come back often and read our future posts where we will provide you detailed advice.
10. Reality: Do you understand that corn could kill puppies? Most dry dog food is filled with this cheap filler and it’s not the exact same corn we eat. . .it’s the inexpensive remnants that is fed to cows. . Additionally, corn is quite high in carbs and therefore, quite fattening. . .so, is it any wonder many puppies are overweight and suffer from diabetes. Are Rawhide Dog Bones Bad For Dogs
Image Source: chondropaw.com
So, now you know some of those awful realities about commercial dog food. As soon as you opt to boost your dog’s diet and stop feeding that “junk” food, it’s possible to greatly enhance their health and endurance. . .plus, you’ll save yourself a good deal of cash!
All it takes is a small bit of wisdom and the desire to provide your pet with the vitality and long term it deserves. We’ll do our very best to supply the knowledge. . .you just need to provide the desire.
Image Source: topdogtips.com
Image Source: hendricksfeed.com
Image Source: wpengine.com
Image Source: pinimg.com
Image Source: wordpress.com
Image Source: pinimg.com
Image Source: rushtondogrescue.co.uk
Image Source: labradortraininghq.com