Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Banana
– Do you know what you’re putting in your pet’s dish regular?
Most dogs will eat almost anything that’s put in front of them also, just like humans, they are what they consume.
Image Source: biggerbolderbaking.com
Many now suffer from what are preventable ailments. . .did you know that 46% of dogs die of influenza, 40 percent are overweight and scores more suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin ailments, dental problems and other disorders…
When you learn the awful reality about the poisonous ingredients in some commercial pet foods it will shock and sicken you and, as soon as you know the reality of the health advantages in feeding a dog a home made diet, you are going to want to make an immediate shift. If you stop feeding only commercial dog foods for your dog on a daily basis, slowly introduce new meats and vegetables and then stop commercial pet foods altogether, you’re rescue her or him from needless suffering and save a mountain of vet bills, too.
Now, below are some of the realities about some commercial pet foods and also some of the benefits of feeding a puppy a healthy homemade diet…
1. Truth: Do you know that some commercial dog food is really dog “junk” food? If burgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, can cause significant health problems in humans, what exactly does dog “junk” food” do for dogs? Generally speaking, a puppy’s genetic makeup and nutritional requirements looks like that of people.
2. Reality: Do you know that the foods we humans eat can also be a nutritious option for our puppies? Whatever else you might have heard, the exact same healthy, healthy foods we eat are a terrific selection for dogs. However, there are certain differences between human and canine nutritional requirements so you will want to understand what they are in case you would like to feed your dog a healthy diet. Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Banana
3. Reality: Do you know that in case your vet sells dog food it also might not be such a fantastic choice? The same as our very own medical physicians, veterinarians are not educated a lot of about nutrition in school. Most of what they learn will be taught to them by the agents of these pet food firms such as, on staff firm vets, sales representatives (do you think they promote their own products?) Or else through various research, articles, and seminars. It’s not very possible that your vet knows the difference between good and bad food if they personally have not studied about it or attempted raw or homemade diets themselves.
Some vets even benefit from purchasing a specific brand of dog food and that may well prejudice them against other brands or alternative kinds of feeding a puppy, for example home cooked pet food.
4. Reality: Are you aware that some processed commercial pet foods can actually be poisonous to your pet’s health and can result in numerous medical problems? It is legal for pet food companies to include “4D Meat” (“Dead, Dying,Diseased and Disabled” ranch or farm animals).
All of it makes a recipe of their worst possible mixture of ingredients we can ever feed to our puppies. And yet, millions people do this, kindly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the more affordable the ingredients. . .the worse the nourishment. . .the more harmful, even deadly it an be! Make sure you know what’s in the food, whenever you are feeding a dog! Read about commercial dog foods at depth in my articles. Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Banana
Image Source: dogmomdays.com
Please note: not “all” commercial dog foods are made from bad quality ingredients and cheap byproducts. Dog food manufacturers and the ingredients they use differ greatly. My aim in these articles is to supply you with as much information possible, so you can make your own “informed” decisions about what is or is not great food for your puppy. . .so return frequently.
5. Truth: Do you know that it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans teeth? What should it be saying to people that virtually every dog over age three which has dental disease eats kibble! Not difficult to figure that one out!
6. There are important differences: meals meeting only the “presumed” prerequisites for the health of an average dog can be advertised as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods are included in feeding trials, then they are frequently only tested for things like others and lead are analyzed only on a small number of dogs for quite a short time.
It’s certain that adequate nourishment, essential for our dog’s wellbeing, will not be included in these products. It certainly is far better than “not” full and balanced in any way, but merely “optimum” levels of balanced nutrition are what we should be trying to find. We’ll be providing you with specifics of exactly what best balanced nourishment is in a subsequent article.
Sometimes a fast glance at the tag can tell you whether the pet food is made from quality ingredients or not, in others it takes more knowledge about each one of the ingredients to be able to tell if that food is better. Obviously every producer is going to say that they are using only the very best ingredients. But, our inherent right to freedom of speech does not need such statements to be honest.
Be sure that you know what’s in the food you’re feeding a dog every day! We are going to write more on this later…
7. Truth: Do you know that if you’re feeding a dog exactly the identical thing every day you’re restricting it has accessibility to good nutrition? Dog’s, like us, need many different food. Can you imagine eating soil corn husks, rancid fat and just chicken wing bones and skin (no Meat) with some affordable vitamins and minerals thrown in, every single day for your entire life?. Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Banana
It’s true that some dogs can have an initial sensitivity when introduced into particular foods that are new. So, feeding a dog many different foods can lead to gut issues, but it’s only because they have been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. As soon as they are given a nicely balanced diet, their digestive system becomes restored. They can then eat an assortment of foods at every meal without any problem, just because we do.
Be certain you introduce various foods in small quantities in order for your dog’s tummy has time to adapt to the changes.
8. Truth: Do you know that dry dog food isn’t better than canned pet food? Think about it. . .the food in a can is kept fresh by the very means of canning it. Now consider the amount of preservatives dry foods desire after they are opened, so as to remain “fresh” indefinitely in the first bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or when they get left out all day so your dog can self-feed. Dry foods begin out cooked and then are subjected to a high amount of heat, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned refreshing and so, keep more nutrients (although they’re really not entirely balanced).
. .next would be frozen or dehydrated and then freeze dried foods, all available at better pet shops.
9. Truth: Do you understand that some of the ingredients used to create commercial pet food and certain common, everyday foods can be toxic to dogs kill them! Wheat-based treats can induce allergies. Onions, grapes, raisins, chocolate, Xylitol (the artificial sweetener) and other foods can be poisonous and should not be given to puppies.
To learn more about what is really in commercial dog food and the other items that are poisonous to dogs, return often and examine our future articles where we will provide you detailed information.
10. Truth: Do you understand that corn could kill dogs? Most dry dog food is loaded with this inexpensive filler and it is not exactly the same corn we eat. . .it’s the cheap remnants that is fed to cows. . Additionally, corn is quite high in calories and therefore, very fattening. . .so, is it any wonder many puppies are overweight and suffer with diabetes. Dog Cookies Peanut Butter Banana
Image Source: ytimg.com
So, you now know some of those horrible realities about commercial pet food. As soon as you decide to improve your pet’s diet and quit feeding that “junk” food, you can greatly improve their health and endurance. . .plus, you’ll save yourself a lot of cash!
All it takes is a little bit of wisdom and the desire to provide your pet with the energy and long life it deserves. We will do our best to provide the knowledge. . .you simply need to supply the desire.
Image Source: thecozycook.com
Image Source: wordpress.com
Image Source: hellonatureblog.com
Image Source: blogspot.com
Image Source: cookingwithjanica.com