What Dog Bones Are Safe For Puppies
– Do you know what you’re putting in your pet’s dish regular?
Most dogs will consume almost anything that’s put in front of them also, just like people, they are what they consume.
Image Source: thelabradorsite.com
Many now suffer with what are preventable ailments. . .did you understand that 46 percent of all dogs die of cancer, 40 percent are obese and scores suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin conditions, dental problems and other ailments…
When you learn the horrible reality about the poisonous ingredients in certain commercial pet foods it will shock and sicken you and, as soon as you know the fact of the health advantages of feeding a dog a homemade diet, then you’ll want to make an immediate shift. If you quit feeding just commercial dog foods for your dog on a daily basis, gradually introduce new meats and veggies and then stop commercial dog foods completely, you’ll save him or her from needless suffering and save yourself a mountain of veterinarian bills, as well.
Now, here are some of the realities about some commercial dog foods and some of the advantages of feeding a dog a healthy homemade diet…
1. Truth: Do you know that some commercial pet food is really dog “junk” food? If hamburgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, can create serious health problems in people, what exactly does puppy “junk” food” do for dogs? Generally speaking, a puppy’s genetic makeup and nutritional requirements resembles that of people.
2. Whatever else you may have heard, the same healthy, healthy foods we consume are a terrific selection for dogs. However, there are certain differences between human and canine nutritional requirements so you will need to understand what they are in case you want to feed your dog a healthy diet. What Dog Bones Are Safe For Puppies
3. Truth: Do you understand that if your vet sells pet food it also may not be such a great option? The same as our very own medical physicians, veterinarians aren’t educated too much about nutrition in school. Most of the things they learn is taught to them by the representatives of these pet food firms such as, on staff company vets, sales representatives (do you think they promote their own products?) Or other through various studies, articles, and conventions. It is not so likely your vet knows the difference between good and bad food should they have not researched about it or attempted raw or homemade diets themselves.
Some vets even profit from purchasing a specific brand of pet food which may very well bias them against other brands or other kinds of feeding a dog, for example home cooked pet food.
4. Reality: Are you aware some processed commercial dog foods can actually be poisonous to your dog’s health and can result in numerous medical problems? In addition, they often add street kill (dead raccoons, possum and other animals killed by automobiles, trucks or disease), cats and dogs euthanized by vets, picked up by animal control workers and brought to dog food firms’ renderers for processing, powdered mill factory floor dust (they call it”grain”) and what they call “corn” (generally ground left over husks) that’s contaminated with very substantial amounts of pesticides.
It all makes a recipe of their worst potential mixture of ingredients we can ever feed into our puppies. And yet, millions people do this, kindly! Remember. . .the cheaper the meals. . .the more affordable the components. . .the worse the nourishment. . .the more harmful, even fatal it an be! Ensure you know what’s in the meals, whenever you’re feeding a puppy! Read about commercial pet food in depth in my future posts. What Dog Bones Are Safe For Puppies
Image Source: mydoglikes.com
Please note: not “all of” commercial pet foods are made from poor quality ingredients and inexpensive byproducts. Dog food manufacturers as well as the components that they use differ greatly. My aim in these articles is to supply you with as much info possible, so that you may create your own “informed” decisions about what is or is not good food for your puppy. I will get into much more detail about different “quality” dog food manufacturers, ingredients and also how to read dog food labels in future articles. . .so come back frequently.
5. Truth: Do you know it’s a mistake to believe kibble cleans teeth? What should it be saying to us that almost every dog over age three which has dental disease eats kibble! Not hard to figure that one out!
6. Truth: Do you know that the term “Complete and Balanced”(used by some commercial dog food businesses to promote their goods) does not actually mean “Optimum”. There are significant differences: food meeting just the “presumed” requirements for the health of a mean dog can be promoted as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods have been included in feeding trials, they are frequently only tested for things like others and lead are tested only on a small number of dogs for quite a brief moment.
It is certain that sufficient nourishment, essential for our dog’s wellness, will not be included in these products. It certainly is better than “not” complete and balanced at all, but merely “optimal” levels of balanced nutrition are what we should be trying to find. We’ll be providing you with specifics of exactly what best balanced nutrition is in a later article.
Sometimes a fast glance at the tag can inform you if the dog food is made of quality ingredients or not, others it takes more knowledge about each one of the ingredients to be able to tell if that food is better. Obviously every producer will state they’re using only the very best ingredients. But, our constitutional right to freedom of speech does not need such statements to be honest.
We are going to write more about this later…
7. Reality: Do you know that if you’re feeding a puppy exactly the same thing each day you are restricting it’s access to good nutrition? Dog’s, just like us, want a variety of food. Would you imagine eating soil corn husks, rancid fat and just chicken wing skin and bones (no Meat) with some cheap vitamins and minerals thrown in, every single day for your whole life?. What Dog Bones Are Safe For Puppies
Image Source: goldenretrieverrescueofsouthernmaryland.org
It is a fact that some dogs can have an initial sensitivity when introduced into certain foods that are new. Thus, feeding a dog a variety of foods can lead to gut issues, but it’s only because they have been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. As soon as they’re given a nicely balanced diet, their digestive system becomes revived. They can then consume a variety of foods at every meal with no issue, just because we do.
Make sure you introduce various foods in small amounts in order for your dog’s stomach has time to adapt to the changes.
8. Truth: Are you aware that dry dog food isn’t better than canned pet food? Consider it. . .the meals in a can is kept fresh by the very way of digesting it. Now think about the number of preservatives dry dog foods desire after they’re opened, so as to stay “new” forever from the first bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or whenever they get left out daily so your dog can self-feed. Dry foods begin cooked out and then are exposed to a high level of heat, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned refreshing and so, retain more nutrients (although they’re really not completely balanced).
Fresh food is “always” the best option, either fed raw or cooked. . .next would be dried or frozen then freeze dried foods, all accessible at better pet stores.
9. Reality: Do you understand that a number of the ingredients used to make commercial pet food and certain frequent, everyday foods may be toxic to dogs , even kill them! Cooked bones and rawhide chews can cause significant internal problems that require operation. Wheat-based treats can induce allergies.
To find out more about what’s really in commercial dog food and the other items that are poisonous to dogs, come back often and read our future posts where we will give you detailed advice.
10. Reality: Do you understand that corn could kill dogs? Most dry dog foods is filled with this inexpensive filler and it’s not the same corn we eat. . .it’s the inexpensive remnants that is fed to cattle. . .even corn meal dust, swept up from the mill floor, is allowed to be utilized in pet food! Additionally, corn is very high in calories and so, quite fattening. . What Dog Bones Are Safe For Puppies
Image Source: blogspot.com
So, you now understand some of the horrible realities about commercial dog foods. Once you opt to improve your pet’s diet and quit feeding that “junk” food, it’s possible to greatly improve their health and endurance. . .plus, you will save yourself a good deal of money!
All it takes is a little bit of wisdom and the desire to provide your dog with the energy and long life it so richly deserves. We’ll do our very best to provide the knowledge. . .you simply must provide the desire.
Image Source: pinimg.com
Image Source: labradortraininghq.com
Image Source: chondropaw.com
Image Source: labradortraininghq.com