Dog Bone Pictures Clip Art
– Do you know what you are putting in your dog’s dish everyday?
Most dogs will eat almost anything that’s put in front of them also, just like humans, they are what they eat.
Image Source: cliparting.com
Many now suffer from what are preventable ailments. . .did you know that 46% of dogs die of influenza, 40% are obese and scores suffer everyday from allergies, ear infections, skin conditions, dental problems and other disorders…
When you learn the awful reality about the toxic ingredients in certain commercial dog foods it can shock and sicken you and also, once you know the reality of the health advantages of feeding a dog a home made diet, you are going to want to generate an immediate change. If you quit feeding only commercial dog foods for your own dog on a daily basis, gradually introduce new meats and veggies and stop commercial pet foods completely, you’re save him or her from needless suffering and save a mountain of veterinarian bills, as well.
Now, below are a few of the realities about some commercial dog foods and also some of the benefits of feeding a dog a healthy homemade diet…
1. Reality: Are you aware that some commercial pet food is really dog “junk” food? If burgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, may cause serious health issues in humans, what exactly does dog “junk” food” do for puppies? Broadly, a puppy’s genetic makeup and nutritional requirements resembles that of humans.
2. Whatever else you might have heard, the same healthy, healthy foods we eat are a great choice for dogs. However, there are certain differences between human and canine nutritional requirements so you will need to learn what they are if you would like to feed your pet a healthy diet. Dog Bone Pictures Clip Art
3. Reality: Do you understand that if your vet sells dog food it also may not be such a great option? The same as our own medical doctors, veterinarians are not taught too much about nutrition in college. Most of the things they learn is taught to them by the agents of the pet food companies such as, on staff company vets, sales representatives (do you think they promote their own products?) Or else through various studies, articles, and seminars. It’s not so likely that your vet knows the distinction between good and bad food if they personally have not researched about it or tried raw or homemade diets themselves.
What may be occurring is he or she’s working on outdated information or”old wives tales”. Some vets even profit from purchasing a certain brand of pet food and that may well bias them against other brands or alternative forms of feeding a dog, for example home cooked dog food.
4. Truth: Do you know some processed commercial pet foods can actually be poisonous to your dog’s health and can cause numerous medical issues? Additionally, they frequently add road kill (dead raccoons, possum and other animals killed by cars, trucks or illness), dogs and cats euthanized by vets, picked up by animal control employees and brought to dog food companies’ renderers for processing, powdered mill factory floor dust (they call it”grain”) and what they call “corn” (usually ground left over husks) that is contaminated with very high quantities of pesticides. Exactly what some pet food manufacturers are placing to dog food and disguising as “ByProducts” is borderline criminal!
It all makes a recipe of the worst potential combination of ingredients we could ever feed into our dogs. And yet, millions of us do so, kindly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the cheaper the components. . .the worse the nutrition. . .the more detrimental, even fatal it an be! Make sure you know what’s in the meals, whenever you’re feeding a puppy! Read all about commercial pet food at depth in my future articles. Dog Bone Pictures Clip Art
Image Source: worldartsme.com
Please note: not “all of” commercial dog foods are made from poor quality ingredients and cheap byproducts. Dog food manufacturers as well as the components they use differ greatly. My aim in these posts is to supply you with as much information possible, so you can make your own “informed” decisions on what is or isn’t great food for your puppy. . .so come back frequently.
5. Truth: Do you know that it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans teeth? This myth has been circulated some time ago by a study that indicated kibble “may” be greater than canned pet foods (not “is” better) for cleaning teeth. What must it be saying to people that virtually every dog over the age of three that has dental disease eats kibble! Not hard to figure that one out!
6. Truth: Do you know that the expression “Complete and Balanced”(used by some commercial pet food companies to advertise their goods) does not really mean “Optimum”. There are important differences: meals assembly only the “assumed” prerequisites for the health of a mean dog could be promoted as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods are included in feeding trials, then they are often only tested for items like others and lead are analyzed only on a few dogs for a very brief time.
It is certain that sufficient nourishment, essential for our dog’s wellness, won’t be contained in these products. It certainly is better than “not” complete and balanced at all, but merely “optimal” levels of balanced nutrition are what we should be looking for. We’ll be providing you with specifics of exactly what optimal balanced nourishment is in a subsequent article.
On occasion a fast glance at the tag can tell you if the pet food is made from quality ingredients or not, in others it takes more knowledge about each of the ingredients to have the ability to tell whether that food is better. Of course every producer is going to state they are using only the absolute best ingredients. But, our inherent right to freedom of speech doesn’t need such statements to be truthful.
Make sure that you know what is in the food you’re feeding a puppy every day! We are going to write more about this later…
7. Truth: Do you know that if you’re feeding a dog exactly the identical thing every day you are limiting it’s accessibility to good nutrition? Dog’s, just like us, want many different food. Would you imagine eating soil corn husks, rancid fat and only chicken wing bones and skin (no Meat) with a few cheap minerals and vitamins thrown in, each and every day for your entire life?. Dog Bone Pictures Clip Art
Image Source: clipartpanda.com
It is a fact that some dogs may have an initial sensitivity when introduced into certain foods that are new. So, feeding a dog many different foods can lead to gut issues, but it’s only because they’ve been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. The moment they’re given a nicely balanced diet, their digestive tract gets restored. They can then consume an assortment of foods at each meal without any issue, just as we can.
Make sure that you introduce different foods in tiny quantities in order for your dog’s stomach has time to adapt to the changes.
8. Truth: Are you aware that dry dog food is not better than canned pet food? Consider it. . .the meals in a can is kept fresh by the means of canning it. Now think about the amount of preservatives dry dog foods need after they’re opened, so as to remain “new” forever in the original bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or whenever they get left out all day so that your pet can self-feed. Dry foods begin out cooked and then are subjected to a high amount of heat, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned fresh and therefore, keep more nutrients (although they’re really not entirely balanced).
. .next would be dried or frozen and then freeze dried foods, all available at better pet stores.
9. Reality: Do you understand that a number of the ingredients used to make commercial dog food and particular common, everyday foods may be toxic to dogs , even kill them! Wheat-based treats can cause allergies. Onions, grapes, raisins, chocolate, Xylitol (the artificial sweetener) and other foods could be hazardous and should never be given to dogs.
To learn more about what is really in commercial dog food and the other items which are toxic to dogs, come back often and examine our future articles where we will give you detailed advice.
10. Truth: Do you understand that corn can kill puppies? Most dry dog food is filled with this cheap filler and it’s not exactly the same corn we consume. . .it’s the cheap remnants that’s fed to cows. . .even corn meal dust, swept up from the mill ground, is allowed to be utilized in pet food! Also, if this corn had been found unfit for human consumption due to pesticide content, then there is actually no limitation for pesticide contamination in pet foods. Furthermore, corn is quite high in carbs and therefore, quite fattening. . Dog Bone Pictures Clip Art
Image Source: moziru.com
So, now you understand a few of the horrible realities about commercial dog foods. Once you decide to improve your pet’s diet and quit feeding that “junk” food, it’s possible to greatly enhance their health and longevity. . .plus, you’ll save yourself a lot of money!
All it requires is a little bit of wisdom and the desire to offer your dog with the energy and long term it deserves. We will do our very best to supply the knowledge. . .you simply must supply the desire.
Image Source: cliparting.com
Image Source: clipart-library.com
Image Source: cliparting.com